Mark A. Schmuck joined Temmerman, Cilley & Kohlmann, LLP in 2004. Mr. Schmuck focuses his practice on probate and trust litigation, including will and trust contests, fiduciary accounting and surcharge actions, trust litigation, contested and non-contested conservatorship appointments, elder abuse litigation, and probate and trust-related civil litigation, including disputed property claims, as well as related appeals. Mr. Schmuck has participated in all forms of alternative dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration, and early neutral evaluation. Mr. Schmuck has been listed as one of Northern California Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars from 2009 through 2012.
Prior to Mr. Schmuck’s employment at Temmerman, Cilley & Kohlmann, LLP, he was an associate attorney at the law firm of Mount, Spelman & Fingerman, P.C., where he practiced in the areas of probate and trust litigation, general civil litigation, employment litigation, and employment counseling.
Seek experienced representation for your San Jose probate and trust disputes
Trust and estate disputes require the immediate attention of attorneys like Mr. Schmuck who are skilled in litigation and alternative dispute resolution. To learn more about Mr. Schmuck’s skill, experience, or services, contact our San Jose office by calling 408-290-7210, our Danville office by calling 925-233-4399 or contact us online.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 1999
- B.A., Political Science, University of California at Berkeley, 1995
- California, 1999
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, 1999
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Member, State Bar of California, Trusts and Estates Section
- Member, Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Member, Santa Clara County Bar Association Professional Rules Revision Task Force, 2007-2008
Honors and Awards
- Rising Stars, Northern California Super Lawyers, 2009-2012
- Speaker, “Trust Administration: Preventing and Litigating Fiduciary Liability” (NBI) (2011)