Jennifer F. Scharre joined Temmerman,Cilley & Kohlmann, LLP in 2014. Ms. Scharre provides representation in the areas of estate planning, conservatorship matters, guardianship matters and trust and estate administration and litigation.
Her estate planning practice includes the preparation of revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills, durable powers of attorney, advance health care directives, and related estate planning documents.
Ms. Scharre’s trust and decedent’s estate administration practice includes representation of trustees, personal representatives, and beneficiaries in all aspects of trust administration and probate. She also assists trustees and personal representatives with the preparation of trust accountings and estate tax returns.
Ms. Scharre’s practice also includes conservatorships and guardianships, including assisting with the establishment of conservatorship matters in the court system, as well as representation of clients who have preexisting conservatorship and guardianship matters.
Contact an experienced San Jose law firm for assistance in trust and estate and elder law matters. To learn more about Ms. Scharre’s skill, experience, or services, contact our San Jose office by calling 4082907210, our Danville office by calling 9252334399 or contact us online.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 2015
- Assistant Director, Santa Clara Honors Moot Court Competition
- Chair, Santa Clara Honors Moot Court, Galloway Competition
- Recipient of the Best Oral Advocate Award
- Semi Finalist, Santa Clara Honors Moot Court Competition
- Deans List 2014, 2015
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of San Diego,2012
- Admission: 2015
Recent Lectures and Presentations:
- Speaker, “Special Needs Trusts and Tax Deduction with Trusts” for Trusts: The Ultimate Guide, National Business Institute (NBI), (12/14-15/2017)
- Speaker, “Federal Estate Tax Issues” Silicon Valley Chapter of California Society of CPAs (11/8/2017)
- Speaker “Income Tax Returns and Business Interests in Estate Administration” for Estate Administration Boot Camp, National Business Institute (NBI), San Jose, CA (10/4-5/2017)