Christopher Gee received his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2006 and his law degree from Santa Clara University School of Law in 2014. While at Santa Clara, Mr. Gee was the recipient of the Justice Edward A. Panelli Scholarship and Emery Scholarship. In addition, Mr. Gee received the CALI Award for Family Wealth Management. Mr. Gee was admitted to the State Bar of California in November 2014 and, shortly after graduating, he served as a volunteer attorney at the Santa Clara County Probate Court.
Mr. Gee joined Temmerman, Cilley & Kohlmann, LLP in 2015. His practice emphasis includes estate planning, trust administration, and probate administration.
J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 2014
- Dean’s List
- Santa Clara Law Review, Associate for Volume 53
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Criminal Law
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Torts
- CALI Award for Legal Research and Writing
- CALI Award for Family Wealth Management
- CALI Award for Intellectual Property Survey
- Best Appellate Brief in Oral Advocacy
B.A. (English), University of California, Los Angeles, 2006